Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

Hello Everyone! I'm back! Last week I was extremely sick with the stomach flu, I could only pretend up to a point that I was functional. I did what I could but I was so wiped out it was tough to do much. Anyway... you all know I don't except excuses so I also won't give them.

So being back today meant I needed a plan for the last week of Boot Camp. My plan is to go all out. I need to follow up with every contact I have made through out the Boot Camp, I need to follow up again with the National MS Society (NMSS), I also need to contact my current teams.

So to get my week started I started with company follow up that I have not had time to do. I called and e-mailed many people that has requested additional information from MPM, I still have more to follow up with tomorrow.

Next I called Chris at the NMSS to see when we could schedule a call this week. He was on a conf call and we will talk in the morning. I want to check how the meeting went with corporate went. Since I am already fundraising for the 50K walk this year and I am on a committee for them I will be sharing MPM with the other teams that raise money for them. I would prefer to sign up other teams under the NMSS so I will give them some more time so I can build for them.

I also spoke with one of my contacts I have been speaking with regularly and got her signed up. Since her computer at her house is not working I signed her up for a Business Mall and she will be upgrading to the WC Mall tomorrow when she gets to school where she uses the computer. She needs to make money more quickly and understands that can only be done w/ a WC Mall.

That's it for the day but again, today is only Mon. See you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Jacki ~~~

    Welcome back! You managed to keep up with the calls so well last week, with a cool and calm countenance even admidst the flu. Absolutely amazing!

    Congratulations on your WC team member!

    Wishing you a marvelously productive, focused, and exceptionally fantastic week, Jacki. If there were anyone that has the stamina, it's You.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete