Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Monday, February 2, 2009

How sweet it is

The days are long but its a good thing I'm having fun while I'm running through the chaos. Today I ran to Staples as soon as they opened so I could grab a few office supplies I have been out of for far too long and just as I was getting the kids unbuckled my youngest got sick all over herself; so it just teaches me I should ALWAYS order EVERYTHING on my mall, I do know better but I did need the stuff today. As I was having to buckle them back into their seats, yes, my daughter covered in vomit (sorry to be graphic) she taught me something... What has happened has happened and you can't change it so lets move on. You would have never known by looking at her that anything was wrong with her, once I wiped her face with the only wipe left in my diaper bag she was just as pleasant as always. She teaches me something every day and it is usually that most things don't need to phase you or ruin your day, she is amazing!

Now on to Boot Camp, I gave Ginny a quick overview on BTR, today was her first time hosting the show and then I joined in on the call. I was able to make some follow up calls and talked to 2 people. One said she would sign up at school tomorrow, she tried before but said she couldn't find where to go. The next said I am not putting you off but my computer has been infected and his son in law was helping fix it. I will get back to him tomorrow to check in on him.

I am heading to bed to see if I can ward off the germs running around my house, I have been feeling them for a few days.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. All the positive thinking in the world... sometimes... you just go through it anyway... Hope she is feeling better.... and you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ward off those germs with your Mama Warrior Spirit, Jacki!!!! You CAN DO IT!!! Will be sending your whole family prayers and good energy!

    Great job on giving Ginny her lesson this a.m. Bogey wanted to steal her show, so, next time, you'll have to teach him ;-). After all, if he's going to be the new MPM Mascot, he's got his classes ahead of him with the Director of Marketing . . .

    You're right about our kids. They ARE amazing. And, as I may have said on another's post, they are much more graceful when ill than we adults. Big Z has most taught me how to feel my emotions, express them, and let them move through me. I'm not always good at it, but he gave me the lesson.

    The other lesson you mentioned is good for all of us Boot Campers and BC Followers: What's happened has happened and you can't change it, so let's move on. Take what you've learned from the experience and apply it in the next situation, improving results each step of the way.

    Sleep well and revitalize, and we'll see you on the call tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacki,
    Glad to hear on the call tonight that you're feeling much better than yesterday (2/5). You're amazing! And, all that Gary said to you at the beginning of the call last night is true ;-). Nothing seems to get you down and you continue to smile. You're as tough as nails, and yet as big-hearted and compassionate as those Boot Campers from Texas and beyond!!!

    ReplyDelete