Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

I'm pretty sure Friday the 13th is supposed to be a bad day but guess what... we make it what we want it to be. As Boot Campers we either already knew this or we most certainly learned it in the past few months. We get to choose what our day can be. We get to choose weather we are going to have a great day or let things effect us in a negative manner.

Today was a day to celebrate, although bitter sweet like I wrote yesterday it was still a day to celebrate. The 12 remaining boot campers have become my family and I am honored to call them that. To all of the boot campers I didn't get to talk to today I would like to say congratulations to a job well done. There were many days I'm sure you thought about throwing in the towel like so many before you but you pushed on. Be very proud of your accomplishments, you deserve to bask in the sun. I am so proud of every one of you.

This is just the beginning for each of you, what you have set into motion is unstoppable, even if you wanted to you couldn't. All of your hard work will come back to you ten fold.

Keep moving forward and I can't wait to hear/read your updates, there are so many of you right in the middle of so many things so please remember we are still here to help.

Congratulations again to all of the remaining Boot Campers - You are amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacki ----

    Congratulations to YOU! You've pulled through as a Champion during this Camp, too. We've got to thank your kids and your husband for hanging in there with you for this long haul. Thanks Varacalli Clan!!!!

    Though it's likely we'll talk in the interim, I wish you a wonderfully productive and "back to basics" (ok, I have to laugh at that since it's likely to be anything but basic come Monday) kind of time during the next two weeks--- and time to reconnect with your family and your team.

    Thank you for your support. I will not hesitate to pick your brain and step to the sidelines for coaching ;-) from you when I need to. Oh, and by the way, you can sing a song for me anyday . . . I almost caught your tune, but a few more lines on the blog was needed.

    This came up on Andrea's blog the other day, while celebrating her success:

    "Just doin' the Power Mall Shuffle . . . Do, do, Just doin' the Power Mall Shuffle . . . Do, do . . . Ta-Da!"

    May you snore in your dreams tonight . . . A job well-done and a huge undertaking completed, for the good of All.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacki- Thanks so much for all your effort, support, and help! These 60 days have made a huge difference for me....together we can change the world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tess is right, We all need to thank her children and husband for making a huge sacrifice! I can't even imagine doing what you do no less what you did for the boot campers and the rest of us outsider fishes, when my kids were young. I have 3 girls, 22, 24 and 25 and a husband and they were not too happy all the time with me making it a priority to follow not only the blogs and calls, but going power mall everywhere and anywhere. I feel what we do is very important,no less it is for their future. They will thank me later........someday! I did my dancing tonight...5 1/2 hours. I am going to feel so deprived without the calls. Guess I will have to actually make some followups during that time.LOL Enjoy your time off! I know you will! Even though being a mother in itself is no time off and we all know you are going to be working on something mpm. Well happy getting everything done, anyway. Enjoy mommy time, they grow so fast!!!
    tina from ny

    ReplyDelete