Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

As we near the end...

As Boot Camp is coming to an end I had the most wonderful call tonight. I would like to thank you Tess for joining me on the call tonight. You have been such a huge part of this entire Boot Camp. You say you have been in the background but I think you have been the back bone for many of the boot campers for the past few months. You are amazing with your supportive and uplifting words and a lot of the "campers" count on your comments each day.

Tomorrow will be bitter sweet. Although I am looking forward to taking a short break from the calls and getting back to my own team I will miss talking to all of you every day. We have become such a close family and I hope to meet all of you on the calls in the weeks to come, I look forward to reading all of your updates until then.

Tomorrow is technically the last official day of Boot Camp and we WILL celebrate, celebrate our achievements, our success and all that we have learned along the way.

Make tomorrow the best day of Boot Camp so far because I can't wait to hear how you plan to go on after Boot Camp!!!

Good night to you all...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jacki. I appreciate you asking me and Big Z to join you tonight. Boot Campers, even though we blushed, it felt good to know that we've touched your lives and helped you press on. I just wrote some in my blog about the day . . .

    It's been absolutely fantastic to have had the team effort of you and Ginny for these last 2 1/2 months, like clock-work, supporting, holding accountable, coaching, tag-teaming and cheering all the Boot Campers. Mastering calls is one thing, but mastering it while flat in bed after a hospital stay, being ill with flu or vitamin poisoning, raising 3 kids, running a huge company, chasing a new TWCCTW puppy, and tackling the technology associated with BlogTalk Radio, why that almost deserves a medal of Honor.
    Seriously, without one of you, the Campers may have fallen to oblivion.

    ;-)

    Can't wait for the AM call. Jacki, you may just have to be there for both calls just to soak it all in before your two weeks off ;-).

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacki, you and Ginny have been incredible! Yes, there was so many things that could have stopped you and Ginny from continuing, but you did it, and did it well. I can't help to think of the night that you excused yourself to toss the cookies, and you came back on the phone and just jumped right back in like nothing happened. I my goodness! I am so proud to be apart of something so HUGE! Thanks so much! Love you guys!
    Tina from ny

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can anything be considered a success when the overwhelming majority (everyone) failed to reach their goal or even come close.
    This whole MPM experience is a reminder that ,as PT Barnum once said , "There's a fool born every minute." While everyone else is chasing their own tails trying to make MPM work, Ms Dye still gets her chunk. Every penny spent has a percentage going to Ginny Dye. My goodness people , wake up! Your doing ALL of Ginny's footwork, advertising and everything else that would have otherwise cost HER money ,for the women.
    Love each other all you want, when the bills come due, Ginny and her cast of merry magicians will have taken every penny directed her way and your all left with a dream that has no chance to succeed by any business sense there is! Don't they teach economics is school any more ? 2 years and still failing, will you never learn?

    WANT TO BUY SOME WATERFRONT LAND IN FLA. ANYONE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok now you can delete this post. All these negative vibes are ruining my trip through MPM fairyland of Love!

    ReplyDelete