Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where have I been?

Well as usual, time has gotten away from me. I have started the Coaching Calls and I am enjoying talking to new people as well as some that I get to catch up with. We have had many callers but some days people are VERY shy and don't want to ask questions or share and that is ok, matter of fact it gives me a little extra time in my day to get other things done. I love doing the calls and have started a new format, I will be discussing a marketing stratigity each day. Since today is Tues we have already talked about Social Networking and MPM videos from www.mpmvideo.com. Since Social networking is such a large topic we will be working on other ideas this week that will tie into it.

I am also spending time today contacting my own team to join me for the call on Wed. We will be talking about goal setting. Please feel free to invite your teams as well so that we can get you all connected. Here is the e-mail I have been sending out to everyone today:


Please join me tomorrow, Wednesday March 18, 2009 on Together We Can Change The World Radio to talk about goal setting. Let’s work together to find out where you want this business to take you and come up with a plan to get to your end goal. Please call in to the show or log in through your computer.

Call in (646) 727-2682

Or, listen in on the Internet!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TWCCTWRadio

Wednesday 5 PM PST



These Coaching Calls are open to everyone in the company so please invite your team to join you. It’s a great way to get connected, reconnect and stay connected. The calls take place daily Mon. – Thurs. and I look forward to speaking with you all. If you have a team call you would like to do and schedule with me I would be happy to help you host it just let me know. I know it has been awhile since some of us have spoken so now is the time. I concentrate everyday on teaching the company how to grow their business and I would now like to take the time to concentrate on my teams and help them with their own teams. If you don’t yet have your own team then lets work together to make that happen. Please feel free to join me any day that we are there, here is the schedule:

Call in (646) 727-2682

Or, listen in on the Internet!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TWCCTWRadio

Monday 5 PM PST

Tuesday 10 AM PST

Wednesday 5 PM PST

Thursday 10 AM PST

If you have ever spoken with me you will know that I don’t except excuses, they just don’t fly with me. If I hear someone say that they couldn’t make MPM work because they didn’t know what to do or have someone to guide them I will always say, “that excuse won’t work with me”. With all that MPM provides in the way or training EVERYONE can build a successful business if they are willing to work. Just as with a J-O-B if you want a paycheck you must 1. Show up to work 2. Actually work 3. Do it every day/shift. These same principles apply to your MPM business. If you own a brick and mortar store do you have to open your doors every day so your business will succeed? Of course you do. If you decided on a whim when to work and no one knew when your business hours were do you think you would have much business? How about consistent business? I need everyone to take a moment and think about these things and then decide what you want to achieve with MPM. Once you decide what you want out of MPM join me to come up with a plan. We will set goals, set up a plan to achieve the goals and teach you how to check along the way to see if you are still on the right path.

I look forward to talking with you on the upcoming calls,



Jacki Varacalli

1 comment: